- “Digital Inequality and Language Diversity: The Ethiopic Case.” Digital Inequalities in the Global South, Palgrave, IAMCR Book Series. 2020.
- “Digital Surveillance and Digitally-disadvantaged Language Communities.” Proceedings of the International Conference Language Technologies for All (LT4All): Enabling Linguistic Diversity and Multilingualism Worldwide, UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, France, Dec. 4-6, 2019.
- “Imagining a Multilingual Cyberspace,” Finding CTRL: Visions for the Future Internet, Nesta, London U.K., European Commission’s Next Generation Internet Initiative. 2019.
- “Digitizing Ethiopic: Coding for Linguistic Continuity in the Face of Digital Extinction.” American University, School of Communication. PhD Dissertation. 2017.
- Zaugg, I., S.R. Loomis, & A. Pandey. “Full Stack Language Enablement.” S.R. Loomis Blog. 2017.
- Zaugg, I., and E. Nishimura. “Angola and Kenya Pavilions in the 2013 Venice Biennale: African Contemporary Art and Cultural Diplomacy in the ‘Olympics of Art.’” The Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society 45 (2): 134–4. 2015.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: